Grocery shopping is an essential part of every household's routine, and here's your chance to win $30 vouchers from FairPrice!
Put your grocery shopping knowledge to the test by guessing the correct total price of the items in the basket.
10 lucky winners (5 from FB and 5 from IG) with the correct/closest answer will be drawn. Contest ends 25 November 2022, 11.59pm and winners will be announced on 30 November 2022 in the comment section of the contest post.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bounded by its terms and conditions.
1. This contest is "Guess the Price Contest" and the contest period is from 18 to 25 November 2022 (11.59pm). Winners will be announced in the comment section of the contest post on 30 November 2022.
2. Prizes are as follows:
A total of 10 winners (5 from FB and 5 from IG) will each receive a $30 voucher from FairPrice, each.
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and 10 lucky winners will be drawn. In the event that there are no correct entries, the Management of Northpoint City will select the number of winners at their discretion. The winners will be announced on 30 November 2022 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Northpoint City’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Northpoint City (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Northpoint City via FB/IG Direct Message (DM) within 2 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8Z, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Birth Date, Home Address and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Customer Service, Level 2 (North Wing), Northpoint City, 930 Yishun Avenue 2, Singapore 769098, from Monday to Sunday between 11am and 9pm. Winners must present the Winners’ Acknowledgement message on their FB/IG DM. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Northpoint City’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Northpoint City will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of Northpoint City assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Northpoint City and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Northpoint City's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.