To all our strong, wonderful and beautiful mothers, Happy Mother’s Day! Let’s take a moment to thank our mothers, grandmothers and their mothers for loving us, inspiring us and nurturing us unconditionally.
Such as our foremothers, the Samsui women, who through hard work and sacrifice, played a major role in Singapore’s construction industry and in the building of our nation. Their iconic red hats are a symbol of their significant historical contributions.
In celebration of these heroic women, join our contest by telling us the total number of Samsui women's red hats in the four street art pieces PLUS one thing you really want to thank your mum for, and stand a chance to win a Tapping Foottee Foot Massager (worth $798) from Ogawa, #01-41 (North Wing)!
1) Like the contest post.
2) Follow Northpoint City and Ogawa on Facebook.
3) Guess the total number of Samsui women's red hats (featured in the contest post) and one thing you really want to thank your mum for.
4) Share your answers in the comment section of the contest post.
2 lucky winners with the correct answers will be drawn. Contest ends 13 May 2021, 11.59pm. Winners will be announced on 18 May 2021 in the comment section of the contest post.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bounded by its terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Northpoint City and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, their advertising agencies, retail tenants and immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless the Management of Northpoint City is satisfied with the verification.
1. This contest is "Our Foremothers Facebook Contest" and the contest period is from 9 to 13 May 2021 (11.59pm). 2 lucky winners will be announced in the comment section of the contest post on 18 May 2021.
2. Prizes are as follows:
A total of 2 winners will each receive a Tapping Foottee Foot Massager (worth $798) from Ogawa.
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. The official time is Singapore GMT +8. Any entry posted before the start of the contest period and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled and 2 lucky winners will be drawn. In the event that there are no correct entries, the Management of Northpoint City will select the number of winners at their discretion. The winners will be announced on 18 May 2021 via a comment on the contest post.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to the Management of Northpoint City’s decision. All matters relating to the contest are final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by the Management of Northpoint City (whose decision shall be final) after the contest period ends. Only 1 winner per household will be allowed.
8. All participants selected as winners in this contest must contact Northpoint City via Facebook Private Message (PM) within 2 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first two and last two characters of their NRIC eg. S9XXXXX8Z, Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address, and Mobile Number for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Prize collection will be at the Customer Service, Level 2 (North Wing), Northpoint City, 930 Yishun Avenue 2, Singapore 769098, from Monday to Sunday between 11am and 9pm. Winners must present the Winners’ Acknowledgement message on their Facebook PM. Collection on behalf is allowed, and the winner’s representative must provide full details before collection and bring the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
10. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 2 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Management of Northpoint City’s discretion.
11. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. The Management of Northpoint City will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
12. The Management of Northpoint City assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
13. The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in kind.
14. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, the Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
15. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant the Management of Northpoint City and Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
16. The Management of Northpoint City's decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
17. The Management of Northpoint City reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.