This Lunar New Year, usher in the Year of the Dog by celebrating Man’s fluffy best friend! From 9 to 15 February 2018, join our Dog of the Year Facebook contest and be on of the 8 winners to walk away with a $50 Northpoint City Gift Card and up to $100 worth of products from Pet Lovers Centre each!
All you’ve got to do is:
This contest ends on 15 February 2018, 11.59pm and winners will be announced on 23 February 2018.
Terms & Conditions:
This contest is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents of Singapore, currently residing in Singapore, over 13 years of age, except employees of Northpoint City and Frasers Property Management Services Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, tenants of the malls of Frasers Property, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Northpoint City reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless Northpoint City is satisfied with the verification.
1. This comment caption contest is ‘Dog of the Year’ Facebook Contest and ‘the contest period’ is from 9 to 15 February 2018 (11:59pm), inclusive.
2. Prizes are as follows:
3. To qualify for the contest:
4. Participant's details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. NRIC Number, Full Name as per NRIC, Mailing Address as per NRIC, E-mail Address, Contact Number and Date of Birth).
5. The official time is Singapore Facebook time. Any entry posted before and after the cut-off time will not be considered.
6. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Northpoint City will select eight (8) winners from Facebook. This is a creativity-based contest and the winner will be selected based on creativity and uniqueness of their caption provided. Winners will be announced via a winner announcement post on Facebook.
7. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to Northpoint City’s decision. All matters relating to the contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. All winners will be determined by the Management of Northpoint City (whose decision shall be final) after the closing of the entry period and notified via the announcement post on Northpoint City’s Facebook page.
9. All winners to this contest must contact Northpoint City via Facebook Private Message within 6 days upon the announcement of the winners and provide their details (refer to point 4) to be eligible for the prize. Multiple entries of winners from the same mailing address will not be allowed. In the event that there are multiple winners from the same mailing address, only the winner who provided his/her information first will be taken into consideration.
10. Prize collection will be at 930 Yishun Avenue 2, #B2-13, Centre Management Office, Northpoint City, Singapore 769098, Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays), 9am to 5:30pm (avoid 1pm to 2pm). Winners must bring their NRIC for verification. Collection on behalf is allowed, representative must provide full details before collection and bring along their NRIC, winner’s NRIC, and the original authorisation letter upon collection. Prizes cannot be mailed or delivered to winners.
11. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is uncontactable within 6 days upon announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at Northpoint City’s Management Office.
12. If any prize is unclaimed or declined by the end of the prize collection date, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. Northpoint City will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
13. Northpoint City assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with the prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
14. Northpoint City reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
15. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, Northpoint City reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
16. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Northpoint City and the malls of Frasers Property the right to use the contest submission (images/videos) for marketing, promotion and/or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
17. Northpoint City’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
18. Northpoint City reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.